In your imagination.
mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wonderous dreams.
Emeke | 19 | Disney Cast Member | California
This blog is 98% Disney. The other 2% is random movies/shows/etc. that I own or like.
Feel free to message me! I don't want to turn this space into a novel haha.
I am Kronk in Tayler, Alexa, & Boo's family
I am Darla Dimple in Laurel's family